The Rosenstock Building is a 3‐story 12,000 square foot mixed‐use building in the Ellicott City historical district, built to replace the original Rosenstock Department Store building, which was destroyed by a fire in November 1999.
Carroll Baldwin Hall
Symmetry First Architects worked with the Hall's board and Howard County Department of Planning on necessary interior and exterior renovations to this beloved community center and Savage landmark.
Annapolis/Anne Arundel County Conference & Visitors Bureau
In a joint‐venture partnership, Symmetry First and T. Averill Architects designed an expansion and renovation to the circa 1760 house and the 1970’s era addition behind it.